Thursday, August 2, 2012

Its My Birthday And...

….I’ll Eat Steak, Drink Red Wine and Surf the Net at work….IF I WANT TO.  Seriously, there should be a law that people get their freaking bdays off-PAID. Its one day per year, per person.  Would that really drive down productivity THAT much?  I think not.  Sitting here today I can’t help but be mad at myself for not taking the day off in celebration of my own entrance into this world but, alas, I didn’t.  JKL and I have a nice evening planned (I planned it, JKL is attending and paying) at Capital Grille.  Prior to that,  I’m picking out my own gift (shocker) and I THINK I know what I want but, really, anything could happen.  If I had my way, I’d be wearing something along the lines of this ensemble tonight:

via Pinterest
I do have a nice little collection of DVFs but, sadly, none of them QUITE wrap the bod, as the wrap dress is intended to do.  Better luck next year, MAY…

Until Tomorrow,

MAY

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!!!Happy Birthday hope to see you soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete