Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anniversary Day Dreaming

Do you ever wonder if you'd have the same wedding/honeymoon if you were planning it today?  I've been thinking about that a lot.  As much fun as I had, I don't even think about our wedding 1/100th as much as our honeymoon.  I would elope.  No doubt in my mind.  My parents and gang would've found it in their hearts to forgive when they saw picts from the travel extravaganza we would have gone on.  My two weeks on Lanai and Kauai were as close to perfect as you can get but, if we didn't have that pesky wedding, we could have lengthened our trip with visits to the Big Island and Maui.  Two more island paradises versus cupcakes at the Lanam Club?  NO BRAINER.  There are some of the places I'd like to have visited....








Dreamily yours,

MAY

1 comment: