Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Heart Fall

I know, I know…might be a TAD preemptive to bring up but I am majorly excited for Fall this year.  My reasons are many but here are the top ten:

1.      I have really been enjoying outside walks but the heat deters me from taking my constitutionals more frequently.  I need the cool, brisk weather.  Its easier to breathe and I’m hoping to turn my walks into runs once I start getting out there routinely.

2.      My new favorite color is orange.  I have liberally accented my living room and wardrobe with it and its a nice pop with to blues, greys, blacks, whites.  Ad far as home decor goes,  I crave this with all of my being:
Google Images

Via pinterest


Via pinterest
 3.     We host Thanksgiving….and, because of my daily devotion to Pinterest, I have some good ideas in the queue. 

via pinterest


Google images-no I don't have this china or chandelier

4.       Fires…inside and out.  There is nothing quite as cozy as enjoying a bev on the couch with a roaring fire and good movie on TV OR a nice little campy inferno in the yard that you can gaze into from an Adirondack chair.  JKL has gotten really good at both kinds.

5.       Halloween: Seeing ACM and LGM (my little nieces) in costume nearly disables me with paroxysms at their cuteness.  This year ACM is thinking Cinderella and LGM-a mouse.

6.      Comfort Food: YUMMMMM
Via pinterest-Crock Pot Beef Stew
7.      NEW APPLIANCES: JKL promised me that I could replace the ickies in my kitchen with sleek stainless before the holidays!
Google images


8.      Red Wine: Don’t get me wrong, I still drink it on occasion during the summer months but not nearly with the same level of enthusiasm as a crisp fall Friday evening.  I want some of these glasses.
Pier One-Chalkboard Label glassware

9.      JKL’s bday: Was going to do a party but we ultimately decided on dinner with a few couples instead.  Will be really nice and I’ll have fun picking a great spot.  I also am looking into getting a PUPPPPPPPYYYYYY for him. 


10.   There are LOTS of fall clothing items I am eyeing and can’t wait to hit the outlets and shop.  Anyone want to meet me at Woodbury Commons??
pinterest
pinterest
Burberry-Need a new one
Google images

Check ya later,
MAY











No comments:

Post a Comment