Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekend in Maine!

This is a bonus post because I'll be away until next Weds!

This weekend we are heading to Maine with the whole gang PLUS JKL, Moses and Pidgeon’s (MAP) big bro (didn’t I mention that they’re sisters?) and his fam, Pidg’s hubby TR AND Gacky and Gick (the parents of MAP)! The MAP clan rents a bungalow in ME each summer and this year the rest of us have wormed our way in on the fun.

The gang is all staying at the house while JKL and I, as previously reported, will be at a hotel.  This evening I need to hit the nail salon for some quality grooming at miniluxe and maybe will hit the mall (and by mall I mean TJ Maxx) for some new shades and a beach bag.

Tomorrow AM we’ll get up bright and early and cruise up to Vacationland.  I really wish I had a few ensembles like this:







In lieu of those choice items,  I will likely adorn myself in SPF 70 and a garbage bag that I can stylishly belt for evening. 

See you next week,

MAY




2 comments:

  1. I WANT THOSE OUTFITS TOO! and that girl's bod. xoxo see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want outfit no.1 please. xoxo, Fran & King

    ReplyDelete